Monday, October 19, 2009

Latest Shoot with Iona


The year is getting closer to the end. This also means that my pregnancy is coming closer to the end as well. Only 10 more weeks to go and we'll have little child at home. I will be taking about a month break from photography, well perhaps less... we will see how things go. I just simply have hard time saying no to clients. Iona asked me to do another shoot with her, this time last one of this beauty this year. I am sure we will work together again sometimes in the spring time. Here is what we did:
I just love this new gold material we used together with makeup artist Hafsa. The makeup and gold outfit pulled the look nicely together.

Another Indian outfit this time with more dramatic outfit.

Something different for Iona. I don't think she ever shot fitness before. I think she had fun even though she giggled here and there...

No comments: