Saturday, September 26, 2009

Latest Shoot with Eunice Arbis


Last week was really a good week. I had few great photoshoots. One of them really stood out. Her name is Eunice and she is trully one of the best and most exotic models around. How did we meet? I beleive we met online via Model Mayhem few years ago. First time we actually got chance to shoot together was about 2 years ago. We shot for Poolscape, company which builds luxury and upscale pools. We did small shoot for company brochure and we also managed to get front page cover of national magazine Pools and Spa.

I called makeup artist Melanie Sivitilli to do something special. This shoot is intended for stock agencies so we made sure we covered some topics such as beauty, fitness, evening look, disco and creative fall beauty shot.

I have to say I love working with Eunice and I will defenitely call her soon again. Her personality is very friendly and laid back. Even Melanie was surprised. What else can I say about Eunice? She has recently been competing at Miss Petite Canada compeition, where she won 3 titles... simply said... beauty little lady....



No comments: